Hello Everyone!! I can’t believe we are already in December. My family and I did some shopping today and the stores were crazy! Everyone is out and about finishing up (or starting) their holiday shopping. I kind of love the rush and excitement of it all. Is it just me? So in the spirit of gift giving I wanted to share my picks here on the blog. It also just so happens that everything I’m loving this year is under $50!! (some prices are subject to change). I mean if that doesn’t make you want to do a holiday jig nothing will. So let’s get to it- shall we?
1. So first up are these personalized jewelry trays from Pottery Barn. I personally have something similar and I love it. I keep all my everyday jewelry in it and leave it on my dresser in my bedroom. It’s a practical and thoughtful gift and rings up at $11.50!! Shopping Link: https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxgw
2. If you follow my Instagram or Facebook page you know I can’t say enough good things about Aerie Sherpa. It’s cozy, stylish, and the perfect gift for anyone!! These particular sherpas run big so I would recommend sizing down one size. Both of these are currently on sale between $35-38 (which will likely change soon). Shopping Links: https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxhM or https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxiE
3. Who would I be if there was nothing coffee related on this list? I have this Zak camp mug and I love it. It keeps my coffee warm and is the perfect size at 13oz. It would make a great gift and at $9.99 it’s a steal. Shopping Link: https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxia
4. Sugarfix by Baublebar has these cute earring sets out at Target right now. It’s the perfect balance of an everyday earring and a fancy earring. Which is which?? You decide. The price is perfect at $20. Shopping Link: https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxki
5. This vegan leather weekender already gives me all the heart eyes but at $44 it also makes my heart skip a beat. A perfect gift for someone that travels or maybe someone who you don’t know what to buy? Anyone would be happy to open this gift!! Shopping Link: https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxjB
6. What Does Mama Need? Coffee or Wine? Maybe both? Either way we have you covered. Priced between $14-$19 you could afford to get a coffee or wine to go with!! Shopping Links: https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxkK or https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxjP
7. I recently finished my basement and am still trying to get some décor going down there. I saw these galvanized house picture frames and thought they would be perfect for the holidays and beyond! I love the look and the versatility!! Priced between $24.50-$39.50. Shopping Link: https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxk0
8. Belt Bag’s are still going strong in the world of fashion and I think this classic black Vince Camuto bag is the way to go. It’s the perfect size and that tassel detail takes it up a notch. Coming in at $29.97 also doesn’t hurt. Shopping Link: https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxlh
9. One of my best friend’s gave me a similar necklace last year and I have worn it almost everyday. It’s the perfect everyday necklace and it adds just the right amount of charm. This one is pricey but I love the style and think it’s worth the price at $38. Shopping Link: https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxny
10. I own these slippers and they are so darn cute and warm! Perfect for those of us who are always cold!! Also, they will not break the bank at $20! Shopping Link: https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxmG
11. This desk calendar is so sweet and perfect for your officemate or someone who just dreams about traveling to far off places!! It’s worth every penny at $18. Shopping Link: https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxmU
12. I have a Popsocket on my phone and I really love it. It helps me hold my phone more securely and I can also use it as a stand if I need to. Game Changer!! This one is priced at $15. Shopping Link: https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxm4
13. Last, but not least, is this very cute hoop earring 2-pack. I love that one is basic and the other is perfect for the holiday or when you are feeling extra. Ya know? The best part of this pack is the $7 price tag (currently on sale so may go up to $12). Shopping Link: https://shopstyle.it/l/bbxor
Well that is a wrap-no pun intended:) I hope this gift guide helped you check some gift’s off your list or at the very least gave you a bit of inspiration for your upcoming gift buying! A quick thank you to everyone who supports this blog and uses the links to purchase items! It may seem like a small thing but to this dreamer it means the world.
Pink Thoughts & Espresso Shots xoxo
Disclaimer: This writer has created this blog post based on my opinion and ideas. The photos in this post are from Shopstyle Collective. The links in this post are commissioned links, meaning if you click on a link or chose to purchase something this writer will receive a small commission from the advertiser at no additional cost to you.