I love scrolling through Instagram and Pinterest to see the latest fashion trends. It’s a great way to get inspired on what outfits you might wear on vacation, date night, work, or around the house with a 2 year old. The only flaw in this plan, that I’ve discovered, is that I want to purchase all of my “pins and likes”. Well folks, I can only speak for myself on this but I can’t afford all that stuff! So, in an effort to not drain my bank account, I started using Poshmark. Poshmark is a website you can buy and sell your clothing and accessories! I’ve personally had great success with finding some really gorgeous brand name clothes, shoes, and accessories for affordable prices. I’ve shared my love of Poshmark with some girlfriends and they have purchased some beautiful things as well. The best part about the site is that if someone is selling something for a certain price you can offer a lower price and the seller can decide if they want to accept it or counteroffer. By doing this it lets the seller and the buyer be in charge of what they are willing to pay and accept as payment. I know this isn’t for everyone, what is these days, but maybe for some of you this will be your answer to affordable brand named fashion! Disclaimer- I’m not getting any compensation for this blog post- it’s my opinion and my experience and I just wanted to share. So for your viewing pleasure, I will leave you with some of my recent Poshmark purchases!! Enjoy!!! If you get a chance check it out for yourself-https://poshmark.com/
Pink Thoughts & Espresso Shots xoxoxo
1. Guess Pink Heels- This was my Unicorn find on Poshmark. I had been wanting a pair of pink heels for awhile but had never come across the right color pink. And when I found some online they were just way more money then I was willing to pay. (Rewind 10 years and I would have had them no matter the price but that is not an option these days:) I was able to purchase these pink beauties, for $16!! My guess is that retail on these would be between $75-100 dollars.
2. Kate Spade Gayla Sunglasses- If you are like me you don’t necessarily want to spend a lot of money on sunglasses because the likely hood of you sitting on them, losing them, or having your toddler wear them is statistically pretty high. So I was over the moon when I found these for $35!! They are even polarized which is pretty cool. These retail for around $100.
3. Steve Madden Mint Flats- I LOVE STEVE MADDEN… and when I saw these mint flats, there was no point in me trying to resist. They are the perfect pop of color for any outfit and they are comfy too! I picked these up for $18!! I have not found this exact pair but similar styles retail between $50-70 dollars.
4. Sole Society Travel Bag- This company is a new find for me and I love all their stuff!! I have a couple trips coming up this summer and I was on the hunt for a carry-on that was not my high school back pack from 2002. I came across this one, on Poshmark and it was love at first sight. I was able to buy this bag brand new w/tags for $50. This particular bag is no longer on the Sole Society website but it is similar to their other travel bags which run around $80 dollars.
5. G By GUESS Peep Toe- This was an impulse buy due to the fact that the seller wanted $20 for these never worn heels! I have paired these with a floral pattern, cold should dress and they are perfect. The retail price on these is a little challenging but similar styles are priced around $50-85 dollars.
6. Banana Republic Hi-Lo Fringe Dress- I looked and looked and looked at this dress for months. I just could not decide if I could pull it off. I finally just said the heck with it.. let’s do this! (I am a nerd). It retails for $198… I bought it brand new w/tags for $40 dollars. I’m hoping to wear it to an upcoming wedding I’m attending in May. Don’t judge it by these terrible pictures.. someday I will have someone more professional take photos for me:)